Sunday, January 25, 2015

Chris Brown & Tyga – ‘Fan of a Fan: The Album’ - Tracklist


After revealing the release date and Kris Kross-inspired cover art, the tracklist for Chris Brown and Tyga's Fan of a Fan: The Album has appeared on iTunes.

The album consists of 16 tracks. It guests such artists as 50 Cent, Pusha T, Boosie Badazz, T.I., Wale, and Ty Dolla $ign.
I remind you that  The album drops Feb. 24 and soon we'll even watch 1st video because they recently shot it for the single “Ayo” in L.A. with director Colin Tilley.


Fan of a Fan: The Album Tracklist

1. “Westside”
2. “Nothin’ Like Me” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
3. “Ayo”
4. “Girl You Loud”
5. “Remember Me”
6. “I Bet” feat. 50 Cent
7. “D.G.I.F.U.” feat. Pusha T
8. “Better”
9. “Lights Out” feat. Fat Trel
10. “Real One” feat. Boosie Badazz
11. “B****es N Marijuana”
12. “She Goin’ Up”
13. “Straight Up”
14. “Bunkin'” feat. J305 & T.I.
15. “It’s Yo S**t” feat. Wale
16. “Banjo”

No comments:

Post a Comment