Saturday, September 12, 2015

T.I. – ‘Check, Run It’

As wee see T.I. is going back to where it all started. He has resurrected his old name Tip and released an EP of trap music called Da’ Nic. So he dropped a video for one of the five cuts, “Check, Run It.”

His 10th album The Dime Trap is coming this November. “If you’ve been missing trap muzik and if you’ve been tired of the ‘Blurred Lines,’ ‘Whatever You Like’ T.I., this is Tip’s first full project,” he told 106 KMEL. “At this point in my career, if I can’t make the music that I want to make to satisfy [the fans], I might as well stop making music. I’ma take you on another ride with the next album, but this one right here, this is real true trap muzik.”

By the way the video was directed by Phillyflyboy and Tip himself, the flashy clip captures the raw energy of the League of Starz-produced track. Tip dismisses the “broke shit” while he raps alongside flickering lights, alligators, Boa constrictors, and flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment