Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pusha T Announces ‘Darkest Before Dawn’ Release Date


Before the year is out, Pusha T will drop his new album Darkest Before Dawn. The G.O.O.D. Music president has set a release date.
In an interview with Noisey, he revealed that Darkest Before Dawn will drop on Dec. 18 featuring production from Kanye West, Puff Daddy, Timbaland, Q-Tip, Baauer, and Nashiem Myrick.


It serves as a prelude to his next album, King Push, which will follow in the spring. “I’ve been recording so much—I didn’t want to break up that body of work,” he said in reference to King Push. “I feel like I had the producers doing things that they weren’t usually known for, a little out of their wheelhouse. I wanted to give the fans that body of work. That’s the music I love, and that’s the music that my fans love from me. Instead of having those moments throughout King Push, let’s just separate the game.”

Darkest Before Dawn has already spawned the Timbaland-produced single “Untouchable,” which samples the Notorious B.I.G.


1 comment: